Here at our Montessori Preschools we strive to:
- Provide programmes using a modified approach to the methods, philosophy, and teachings of Maria Montessori.
- Provide a rich and nurturing learning environment for children in Sandymount, Irishtown, Ringsend and surrounding areas from ages 1 1/2 to 5 years of age, where they can develop skills to become self motivated and confident learners.
- Complement the Montessori curriculum with additional educational experiences, such as art, music, drama, Stretch n’ Grow, foreign language, environmental and physical education, etc.
- Provide the most nurturing and highly educated teaching staff trained in Montessori education and philosophies and all Montessori qualified.
- Provide all children with a learning experience that will allow them to learn independently and in an environment that will stimulate, foster, and nurture the love for learning that will continue to develop throughout their life.
- Value, respect, and support its staff. They are counted on to represent the school professionally and do the utmost to serve the children’s needs academically, socially, and emotionally.
- Provide an educational facility that accepts all children as individuals and does not discriminate in anyway based on race, ethnic background, gender, disability, financial position, etc.
- We aim to provide quality childcare, security, affection and opportunities that children need to develop to their full potential.
We aspire to promote the development of quality care that meets the needs of working parents. We aim to support the learning and development of each individual child by providing an integrated, balanced, broad, stimulating and differentiated curriculum. Dr Montessori discovered that children learn best if they are given:
- An environment prepared by our teachers using scientifically designed materials.
- The opportunity to follow their natural curiosity.
- An environment of love, security, respect and order.
- Tasks appropriate to their level of development